I always find banana and chocolate is a perfect-match-made-in-heaven, just like adam and eve, apple n cinnamon :D telling you the truth, i'm an avid choco lover (who doesn't, anyway?) and never get tired of trying out new choc recipe. upon watching this recipe played on tv, i know i would give it a try.recipe is credited to chef michael smith, on Chef at Home slot on 703.what i love most about him is he always encourage dummy people like me to try out ingredients and his best tagline must be "the best recipe is, cooking without a recipe!".
on the other side, kt rumah mmg mcm dh jd tradition, beli choc bnyk2 pastu simpan je dlm fridge. pastu start la tanak mkn choc sbb kononnya dh rasa peti sejuk la ape lah.sumorg same je dlm rumah ni i think :D sayang sgt tgk choc ni xtermakan, esp sometimes they're really good choc. so sbb xnk terwaste mcm tu je, wat la clean up drive for choc. this time around, involves batch yg kak ja beli wayy back from euro.
so, enough of ranting, this is the simple recipe i tried.remember, recipe is just words without taste.the important thing is, to modified them urself :)
- 1 pound of good, dark choc u can find in your shelf.
- a cup of butter
- 4 eggs
- 5 ripe bananas
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- a pinch of salt
1. preheat oven to 160deg C
2. melt choc n butter together in a small bowl. wat double boil style
3. mash together eggs and banana.
4. sieve bhn2 kering (flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder)
5. add bhn2 no. 4 dlm bowl eggs n banana td. stir to combine, add salt.
6. the best part. pour in melted butter n choc mixture dlm bowl eggs n banana td.kacau sebati
7. butter and flour a bking dish, pour in the batter. bake for a good 1hour and 15 minutes.
brownies ni sdp sgt kalau mkn pns2.so slalunye kitorg pnskan dlu dlm microwave, n letak mashmellow atas die.gmba google je sbb laptop ni prob sket hehe!
1 week ago